Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Case in point

It's incredibly ambitious. We just do not see this from main stream artists. So much so that the title "artist" for the mainstream seems a ridiculous parody and slap in the face of any true artist. But here, we are proved incorrect.

A little madness goes a long way with me however, so you can make your own judgments. I am happy to give credit where I think it's due, and this qualifies...as awesome and crazy...qualifies as crazy awesome.


And to be fair, though I can appreciate it on another level, the following is crazy and awesome, but not crazy awesome. And surely not what I deem madness.

But it's hilarious.



So eccentric.
I still don't like people being made fun of though. Sometimes I suspect this type of crazy just doesn't even get it. Is genuinely void of any self-awareness. I get caught up in questions of the virtue of that kind of insanity. This is why 'madness' is my foundation, because it is opposite of this, it is self awareness without ego, it is ego without pride, it is counterintuitive and such called 'madness' by the many passers by, but surely those who sit with me, or will sit with me; those who break bread with me, make love with me, share jokes with me, they understand why it is, that The Madman Laughs at Everything

I digress, my sweetest princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment