Monday, February 20, 2012

Post no Bills

Some discretion on the part of the recorder would mean something.  I amble, and with joy, sometimes pointing it out gaily in my writings...but I digress...often (get it) -- it just ends up looking stylistically sophomoric.

I have this world I live in, and as I keep living in it, I view it with a context of thought that it breeds in me--it's a wild dynamic (we'll also get to the dynamics of epicycles in a moment).  As such, I see the relics of times gone by in all the things that I have, and if we don't find a way to hold histories hand while still courting the future and making love to the present, then we are driven to desire new things to populate our visions.  This alone, could be the birth for the kind of idea which teaches us to think of an item as 'worn out.'

It will be interesting to think more on how being able to buy things with touches and getting enjoyment from that power instantly will affect our forward political and social thinking--what will we indoctrinate the next group with? This is very far past the beautiful faces of our children and grandchildren.  These three epochs of time which crowd in the same space.  With the focus on preserving the body, could we perhaps one day see some very select few, wealthy as kings (only called something else, perhaps) crowd four--even five generations into one century?

So to the dynamic nature of time.  Is destruction and construction on a personal epicycle for every human being? I think to zoom out one level from physical matter, we see the epicycle of a soul; and out even further than that? In this human epicycle, I cannot see...I can barely see beyond our own existence to the soul.  Our faculties are interesting, and marvelously varied in the degrees to which they can be applied and the characteristic of the time period.

I once wrote so obscurely two years ago, of similar things--was it destruction or construction? And on a long enough time line, instead of the survival rate dropping to zero (which was the first lesson, for the first line), can we also consider if everything is construction?

And if so, then all is laying the foundation.

More later on, I am being summoned lovingly.

KS

No comments:

Post a Comment