Monday, October 18, 2010

It started, singing to Robert Devir


If you click and enlarge the image you'll see what's highlighted. I also enjoy what's directly below what is highlighted.

Getting a call from a friend following this was very cool, and it not being the first time was very cool as well. My music gives me something besides my diaries to bestow to my children and grand children - should I have them.

Letting them know, once there was a world before they ever were conscious- and further, that their father, or bald and laughing grand-father, was doing things in that world.

I love it.

Thanks Juliet.

Tune in to hear an interview, some live songs, and some songs off the album this Wednesday after 8 pm on 91.3 WYSO - to stream it out of town you may also use this link -

No comments:

Post a Comment