Friday, December 16, 2011

Where I've Been

Here's a little practice



I'm not from around here/ and you don't know where I've been/ all that you see surround me/ is something I'm passing through as I begin//Don't you understand what I'm doing?/I'm learning how to let you in/ it's dangerous I know I could affect you/ it's something we're passing through till it ends//I'm not from around here/ and you don't know where I've been/ all that you see surround me/ is something I'm passing through as I begin//Do you understand me now?/ I want to be close or I'll go without/ as a man growing wise shows you the love in his eyes/ baby you brought my heart back to life//I'm not from around here/ and you don't know where I've been/ all that you see surround me/ is something I'm passing through as I begin//I'm not from around here/ and you don't know where I've been/ all that you see surround me/ is something I'm passing through as I begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment