Friday, September 14, 2012

Harry gets a letter

So, as said in my previous post about enjoying the process. I found video editing software for a mobile device and stayed up for an hour between three am and four am to make the following trainwreck.

What's fantastic, is that just one project focused on doing--with no intention of sharing--led to the discoveries that will make the next video just a little better; at minimum I'll at least have a plan for what song and what images to use.

This was comprised of a song from over two years ago, where we're off pitch in a few sections. The sketches are from six years ago and some of the videos are from March and others from just sending stupid messages out to friends because in the future, videos can be shot and travel to your friends while you drive. It's pretty neat. Basically, whatever was loaded on my iPhone and iPad was used in this tester to see how cross-fades and camera movements and frame-by-frame refinements could be made. This was more for the creator than the end user, but I'm still going to enjoy sharing it.

Maybe I'll take this down, but right now, after a long three weeks and a long two more coming up, I'm feeling frisky and am focused on the importance of process. Without further hesitation, here's the video.

Enjoy:

1 comment:

  1. It's good to see you again. :)
    Your creativity sparks my creativity...

    ReplyDelete