Friday, September 28, 2012

Wandering

I'm just writing a long paper about interesting things. It's super tiring.
I've also been reading scripts and looking for the architecture. I have some good notes as fun guidelines, along with clear cues for casting, sound, movement, sets, director, producer, and actor.

Writing this paper has me with the blessing of a random song selection and my courage to let any feelings rush in and out of my heart (not getting much sleep and working too much can have a meditative quality, I assure you--it's just to be used sparingly is all). That said, Wandering, by Johnny Cash comes on--I've written about it before, but it led me here, wandering around in my mind.

I'm going to help my mom set up a blog unless she already has. She's the most righteous. Surmounting the self is the highest peak we all climb and die upon.

My beard is strong these days, it takes only few days to grow.



1   EXT.  A DESERT - SANDSTORM - DUSK               1

A body silhouetted by the sand carries a dead child. We can hear wailing. Grains of sand swirl in tornadoes threatening to choke the whole world breathless. There is a stillness amongst the chaos. 

The silhouette fades around an imposing figure. ASH. He looks like he's been on fire for decades. A broken pillar of ideals. Sand caked to his lost mouth. He's not sure if he's still alive. 

OLIVIA (O.S)
I never met a man I hated as much as Ashlyn Joseph DeZousa. 




Better wander back to my homework. 

Goodnight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment