Friday, January 14, 2011

In a Little While

Listen, I don't care how it looks, i'm not this fat...I'm not sayin...I'm just sayin I'm not saying.

But mostly I hope you enjoy the lyrics. Lyrically, this is one of my favorite personal songs. Very quotable to oneself, at least quietly.

Check it out.


"Just cause you'll be a good wife, don't mean you're a good wife for me. just cause i'll be a good father, don't mean we start a family. i'm warning you baby so if you don't mind just give me your heart and let me break it in a little while

Just cause I make you laugh don't mean i'll be good to you. just cause you think you know me, darling don't make it true i'm warning you baby so if you don't mind just give me your heart and let me break it in a little while

Just cause you're beautiful don't mean you're pretty just cause we ain't imprisoned, darling don't make us free i'm warning you baby so if you don't mind just give me your heart and let me break it in a little while just give me your heart and let me break it in a little while"


- Karan Singh & The Freshwater
www.facebook.com/TheFreshwaterMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment