Friday, March 18, 2011

So I'm a little late on the uptake

But when I hit my mark I will hit it gloriously.

I want to take nothing of anyones, only give what is mine.

I strive for these ideals, and that is good; it's as Rumi says, "When I search for God, God is the look in my eye" - i'm paraphrasing this by the way. I think i am.

Stephon from SNL - you've seen this? You need to see this. New Yorks hottest new club is Slice...

Stephon is a mixture of a barista that serves Bill Hader and a club promoter that spoke to one of the writers on SNL. Their marriage in this character is pretty awesome.

I have worked to love and to love correctly. I have done incorrect things, but cannot remember having evil intentions. I have had shades of bad intention, I still feel very bad about those. Sometimes the Good and Bad mix into a very thick soup.

God has been good to all of us. I cannot properly understand the evil - that's good I cannot understand it - god forbid that I may ever understand it, maybe could be my prayer.

I will post a letter I wrote recently as to my educational goals and why Antioch college can help me reach them.

I am recording another album, I might keep it to five songs and call it an EP. I haven't told many this, and I'm not sure how many people read this blog. I've circled around to a nice sort of mid-level public privacy - a privacy born from the lack of any interest from the outside world. My girlfriend might read this - hello deary, i really appreciate you helping me learn how to be loved.

He's a super charming robot that runs on friendship.

My head leans to the right as I write, like a dog watching his master quizzically. I see the words come out and I think only God may be as interested as I am in this. There is a great detachment from myself at times, generally when I have some wonderful endorphins going. sp?

Just finished a workout so intense with a person I met at the gym that i feel like i'm going to yak, but that's subsiding into a glow. I have made a friend named James - I can't believe how lucky I am to have such great close friends. I have surely a lot fewer "friends" but I can say I have real friends.

I guess it's easier to type than write in a journal. It's not even a quarter as satisfying, but I can do it quickly and get back to work.

I guess I should do that.

"Rosebush, and The Pursuit of Dreams"

I think.

yay for lent.
I do not want to take anything, really.

PS. I'm soon going to post this awesome letter they found that Bruce Lee penned when he was 28 - yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment