Friday, April 8, 2011

Marry Me

So Indian Movies.
Let's get started on these.
My family is knee deep in this.
Both Grandmothers, Grandfather on Fathers side, and most recently - my brother (like this page).
Literally, yesterday, this page had 2K followers - so it's growing fast.

In any event.
Love is a giant theme.
You literally have no idea.
Watch Indian movies at every meal for the first 10 years of your life and you'll get some idea - and I am personally pretty westernized!

Moving on.
With the overt Victorian dance around explicit sexuality (obviously highlighting it, as the theory goes) - the morality of marriage becomes pretty strong. Of course the actual evolution of marriage as an institution and then a moral ethic is an interesting chart to plot, however my purposed here are different.

Indoctrinated with the idea of marriage - spurned further in my later years by the ethics of my Catholicism - the proposal became something I fantasied about like a little girl - and I can say comfortably now, like a little boy.

So if you know me for sometime, or read my blog, that comes up.
Today, seriously, dude, check this proposal idea out.

No comments:

Post a Comment