Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So Hotmail, we meet again...again

If you're keeping any tabs, you'll know Hotmail and I were close friends for eight years - then it began changing on me; sending random emails sent out using my name, I had to put a stop to it. But alas! I stopped even myself from getting in - then this morning, hark! What's this! An email, from the God's of Hotmail, "You have three days to do this, and you only have once change" - I felt as if that one email would explode lest I not complete my task in time - and perfectly! "We have verified your contents" - good thing I used to use it to chat. All the old subject headings for personal emails still jostling about my 'aching mind' - information crucial to verifying ones account. What's your pets name!? What's your fathers involvement with the KGB!? Where were you born!? So many questions, it never ended, but this was for Hotmail, and the morphine they gave me, kept me an open book....

Delete cookies, delete files, "Clear the cache!!!" They yelled as a battle cry guarding the email trolls approach the castle of my Hotmail account; link, copy - paste - reset - and inevitably....victory!

Now if this happens to you (or me again!) we'll need to verify our account, and finding that link is a bitch. So I’ve posted it below for us. Let us go forth, and conquer the emails troll hunters.

https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=wlidvalidation

No comments:

Post a Comment