Thursday, April 8, 2010

[finger up to mouth; wide, mad eyes] Shhh, listen. [silence] Can you hear it?!

"So you're falling fast for someone but you know it just ain’t right/and will it true but all we seem to do is fuss and fight/and woe some love is all that seems to get you through the night/you'll find your mind is achin’ all the time all the time/you'll find your mind is achin’ all the time

Well I heard it said in order to receive one must give/so in my heart I always did believe that’s how I lived/you came along and you proved me wrong, time and time again/I find my mind is achin’ all the time all the time/I find my mind is achin’ all the time

If you give your heart to one that don't know promise from pretend/you don't need your ma to tell you how this story ends/she'll be fine and he'll be crying himself to sleep again/he'll find his mind is achin’ all the time all the time/find his mind is achin’ all the time/he'll find his mind is achin’ all the time all the time/he'll find his mind is achin’ all the time"

- Ray Lamontagne

---

For Radio version (totally different) - Link here "Achin' All The Time"

No comments:

Post a Comment