Thursday, April 22, 2010

How's about a spot o' Tea

I can't believe it sometimes. But then, I think it's more that I can't believe that I am still so unbelieving about these things!

During the last administration Democrats would be told they hated America if they organized or participated in these type of rally's. The highest point of disbelief I guess is that I thought the message would change.

Nietzsche has this quote from the preface to the Anti-Christ,

"The conditions under which anyone understands me, and necessarily understands me--I know them only too well. Even to endure my seriousness, my passion, he must carry intellectual integrity to the verge of hardness. He must be accustomed to living on mountain tops--and to looking upon the wretched gabble of politics and nationalism as beneath him."

But in this world, I've found that politics are where the various philosophies find an important playground. As the masses are animated by the various conceptions of the few. It's interesting. Let's stick with that and watch this; and at least remembering that it's pretty cool that we can do this in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment