Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm too sexy for my bear

The following is one of my favorite quotes - one of many, many, many - but for some reason lately I've been wanting to share it.

During and after sex I am consistently struck by how awe inspiring it is. The whole process, through and beyond the aftermath of orgasms. I marvel at it - and I'm choosing my words carefully.

Further, I greatly enjoy the various aspects of sex on its many levels ranging from deep emotionality, spirituality, and psychological effect - all the way through sport and expression. Making love is of course, a very different thing.

As a Catholic I don't like having sex before marriage, but when I do, I've at least been blessed to enjoy myself. In all events however, this quote holds true, and I thank God for it. I hope the world at large - with its latent, and sometimes obtuse obsession, with sex and sexuality segregated from its intrinsic value as living within a Trinitarian God - will be able to feel the same.

"Sometimes sex is the most boring part of my day."

-David Matzko McCarthy

like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment