Monday, August 16, 2010

Oh we'll see it, we'll see it, we'll see it!

Sometimes I'm really not sure. Even then I'm sure about that. I heard this on the radio back from school today. School to work. I started doing that mad cry where your eyes are full of tears and your mouth is smiling, laughing, stopping and laughing again; this began when I heard "And they splashed into the deep blue sea!" [2:56] (oh it was a wonderful splash).

I used to listen to this album a long while ago, or a few years, say what you will since time doesn't really exist. I love the lyrics. I wish he had continued, but the artist seems to have died of his own myth. Either way, the lyrics are tremendous. Sinking down into a mountain hopefully. I think daily about the same thoughts, I'm amazed anyone finds me an interesting person or how I live with myself. I learned to hold on too long, learned it from my ma I think. I am moving into my Fathers house (not really, just spiritually and psychologically) and in doing so I am more secured in my manhood. I am and all is. Those phrases rise to the surface. The cream of thoughts. "I simply am" and "all simply is"

maybe that's what got me today? who knows about these mad things. I suspect I would call them less mad. Or more mad. Sometimes I'm really not sure. Even then I'm sure about that.

"Oh my morning's coming back, the whole world's waking up/ the city buses swimming past/ I'm happy just because, I found out I am really no one" - CO'B

No comments:

Post a Comment