Monday, August 30, 2010

Walk in a lonely Garden with a God-woman

Have I told you of yet of my reoccurring dreams? I have only a few. This one is interesting and lately I have had what may be the sequels or prequels to this dream. I have had two additions so far. The baseline is the dream which began when I was ten years old.

Eighteen years I carried the following image.

It is walled in, a room, like a ballroom but a little smaller. The walls are covered in ivy and plush with life, the center has a fountain, the ground is softest grass and I'm not sure if there is a path or not. There is a strip cut out of the walls all the way up, as if when the walls were folded to make a room the math was wrong and it didn't connect all the way; that's the entrance. There is a small metal gate there with a little latch, it might be creaky, but its texture is old and rusty - black almost I guess.

Her dress is white and I haven't really seen her face before, but she is in there and I walk in - the dream usually starts after I'm in the gate, I never feel myself opening the gate - and then I go to her and we walk around together as if on display for people to see us walking - but it is only us.

There is a lot going on there, I sometimes feel as if she is there to walk me as one visiting a friend in a hospital or mental institution; sometimes I feel I am the butler and I am walking her about before she is going to go get married, and that further we have a love that we both desire but can never be because I am her butler and she my head of house. Other times it's my wife, but I don't talk to her much but appreciate her very much, she likes the silence and we are meeting with such kabuki however it's something we've become accustomed to doing. Like the last few shows of a long running play.

The fountain I think is always going.

She has a glow about her and I sometimes have gloves on.

More later.

Karan

No comments:

Post a Comment