Thursday, August 19, 2010

In my hour of darkness.

What could that hour be hmm? Just one hour? If it was only an hour of darkness, it would truly be terrible because there would be no preperation or ablility to become accustomed to riding the wave of darkness. An hour of darkness would then be the most difficult period in our lives, changing us forever. It's that first moment when the apple was bitten, the hour where we will forever be different. "Luckily", most of us have more than an hour of darkness. Even when it's easier, since it's spread out and we can learn from it, I think we would come to the same conclusion. "Mother Mary comes to me, there will be an answer, let it be."

In mass we Catholics say before the Eucharist, "Lord, I am not worthy, but only say the word and I shall be healed". In the Gospel of John we believe God to have said the word, and further, that His Word was made Flesh. I've always found it to be a prayer that seems more to remind us more than an actual request. A prayer for something already done; a reminder what we needed done and by our placement in history, what is already done for us.

I was looking at videos of John Lennon when this popped up. I like updating my blog. Math class final was today, think I passed but will find out Sunday I think.

hope you're all well. Gotta real nice song I've been working on which I will post up when it feels like it's near completed - near completed - because these things evolve continually, they are never 'complete' - only birthed.

Also, "God willing and the creek don't rise" - just saying.

Karan


No comments:

Post a Comment