Tuesday, December 29, 2009

More on The Fountain (The Fountain: Part Two)

Wow right...

I know, I initially wanted to write it all in one article, but the article "I'm going to die [laughing]" stands purer the way it is.

But anyhow, there is too much to say and to feel, so let me be basic. Think of what you are reading here as an entirely separate blog entirely (besides it being so now) because I have not the ability to write enough about this film and screenplay and soundtrack and acting and philosophy and amazing and continual impact and so on and so on....


If you have never seen Darren Aronofsky's 'The Fountain' - and even if you have - give it time and live with the characters again, I swear to you this is some of the best advice I have ever taken. Did you know Brad Pitt was originally supposed to play the character of Tommy? Bleh.

watch it.
go.
watch it watch it watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment